Changes to Costa at the Omega site as development continues !
Full details about Changes to Costa at the Omega site as development continues
It’s today’s topic
The coffee giant’s newest lounge is set to be located at the Omega site.
Applications have been submitted to Warrington Borough Council since 2021, and this is the latest in a long line of documents.
The latest documents show that the developers are proposing to change the exterior of the new Costa site, taking into account modifications currently proposed by the heads of planning.
According to preliminary planning documents, the description of Costa’s newest outlet in Warrington is as follows:
- Driving and seating options.
- Modern, attractive and functional coffee shop.
- Contemporary glazing of the entrance area creates a focal point for the building.
- Different colors and textured cladding as well as advertising banners were used to create an interesting and contemporary interface.
- Materials and panels have been carefully studied to provide a cohesive design with varied and interesting elevation treatments.
- Carefully placed fire escape doors ensure compliance with building regulations.
- Fenced area for delivery.
The latest plans are for the exterior signage of the new coffee outlet, with the original documents showing an inbuilt sign, however, the latest rendering shows something different.
According to documents recently submitted to the council, the signage will not be a standard script sign, and will instead be an illuminated sign above the port deck.
This latest planning application is currently under consideration by the Warrington Borough Council Planning Committee, with a decision due by Monday 3rd April.
Want your choice of St Helens Star news delivered to your inbox every morning? Click here to register