Lost Coffin Bracelet tiers list and damage chart
Image via Tripod Studio
The bracelets in Lost Ark are a unique accessory used to equip combat bonuses and provide a small boost to combat stats. However, like all things, some bracelets are better than others. We’ve created a category list for bracelets in the Lost Ark as well as damage so you can decide which bracelets are best for you.
List of missing coffin bracelet layers
Always aim for S-class bracelets. They offer the best bonuses and stat boosts out of all the bracelets currently available in the game. The S Tier bracelets in Lost Ark are:
- It lasts for 30 seconds. During the first 10 seconds, skill damage increases between 3% and 4%. In the next 10 seconds, the discount rate is increased between 5% and 7%. During the last 10 seconds, your critical damage has been increased between 8% and 12%.
- If you are attacked and your HP is above 40% it will increase your damage by 3% to 4% for three seconds.
- When you land an attack, you get 8 seconds from 8% to 12% of your critical damage.
Related: How to get Witcher Mokoko Skins in Lost Ark – Twitch Drops Guide
Layers are still really solid bracelets and are a great alternative while you’re working towards getting an S-class bracelet. It may not work on all builds in your game, but it’s cool to have.
- Back attack damage increased by 3% to 4%.
- Frontal attack damage increased by 3% to 4%.
- If you are attacked, your hit rate will increase by 2% to 4%.
Try to find an A or S grade bracelet, but B tiers will work if nothing else. While these two bracelets offer good reinforcements, they are definitely not as good as the ones mentioned above.
- Once you land an attack, your target’s DEF will drop between 1.8% to 2.5%.
- Expose vulnerability
- When attack lands, it will reduce your target’s hit resistance by 1/8% to 2.5%.
Class C bracelets will be in the Class bracket if they don’t take on important specialized roles. You can use these bracelets on specific Lost Ark missions and battles but you’ll want to exchange them after that moment has passed.
- Landing an attack will increase your critical damage from 4% to 8%.
- Landing an attack will increase your damage by 2% to 3%.
Related: The lost ship brelshaza cheat sheet
Litter layer bracelets. Only use these bracelets if there is nothing else you can use because wearing these bracelets is basically like wearing nothing at all.
- Landing an attack gives you a 3% chance to get a soul boost for 60 seconds, which will increase your weapon power up to 250 and can be stacked up to 10 times.
- Sawtooth blade
- When you connect with a hit, you will have a 2% to 5% chance to deal 100% critical damage.
- Weapon force
- Your weapon power will increase from 1600 to 2200.
- Landing an attack gives you a wedge-shaped boost for eight seconds, which will increase your damage between 0.35% to 0.5%.
Looking for more Lost Ark content on Pro Game Guides? Check out what do Witcher 3 potions do in the Lost Ark?.