List of Arknights unit classes (Jan 2023)
Screenshot from Montagne Studio
Arknights is a turn-based tower defense game with gacha mechanics. In order to be successful, you’ll need to make your heroes, called agents, as powerful as possible. Arguably the most important upgrades are special items called player units. They improve character stats, but with the caveat that modules are created for specific customers, and no one else can use them. Look at our list of Arknights Module Tiers to make the right choice.
List of Arknights wheel unit classes
|class||Arknights wheel unit|
The best Arknights units for casters
- SPC-X – Reduces damage while increasing the duration of the slow effect per hit (splash caster branch).
- msc-x – The minion has 1 additional attack, which offers a huge advantage in combat (mystic caster branch).
List of Arknights Defender unit classes
|class||Arknights Defender units|
Best Arknights for Defenders
- Gua-y – Operator takes less damage from attacks (Guardian Defender branch).
- PRO-Y – The character gains the ability to block enemies multiple times (Defender Protector branch).
List of Arknights Guard unit classes
|class||Arknights Guard units|
|a||DRE-Y, INS-Y, INS-X|
Best Arknights for Rangers
- DRE-X – Operator deals more damage to blocked enemies (armored guard branch).
- MUS-X – When the minion’s health is below 50%, he gains the Safe Haven perk that reduces damage dealt by enemies (Musha Guard branch).
List of Arknights medicine unit classes
|class||Arknights Medicine Modules|
The best Arknights modules for Doctors
- RIN-Y – Medic can heal up to four units at once (multi-objective medical branch)
- RIN-X – The scope of the operator’s treatment is extended to the area around the character (multi-targeted medic branch).
Related: List of Arknights Tier – Top Characters
List of Arknights sniper unit classes
|class||Arknights sniper units|
|s||ART-X and ARC-X|
|a||ARC-Y, MAR-X, and SIE-X|
The best Arknights units for snipers
- ART-X – Sniper deals more damage to blocked enemies (Gunner Sniper branch).
- ARC-X – Agent can return to the battlefield faster (Heavyshooter Sniper branch).
Arknights Specialists module class list
|class||Arknights expert unit|
|a||AMB-Y, EXE-Y, HOK-X|
The best Arknights modules for professionals
- AMB-X – Enemies in the operator’s range have reduced speed (Ambusher Specialist branch).
- EXE-X – When the player retreats, part of a certain amount of Deployment Points (specialized port branch) will be recovered.
List of Arknights supporters class
|class||Arknights supporters unit|
The best Arknights console for supporters
- sum-y – Increases the number of units an agent can summon while lowering their cost (Summoner Support Branch).
- Sum-X – The first summoned unit will not count towards the unit limit (Supporting Summoner Branch).
Arknights Vanguards Module Tier List
|class||Arknights Vanguards unit|
Best Arknights unit for Vanguard
- CHG-Y – Operator attacks increase when attacking enemies with low health (Charger Vanguard branch)
- SOL-X – When the vanguard blocks the enemies, its attack and defense increase.
How to unlock Arknights units
You need Lungmen Dollars (in-game currency), Module Data Block (special material), and Elite materials to unlock modules in Arknights. Player modules can be further optimized to be more efficient. To equip units, you need to upgrade customers to four stars.
For more information on the Arknights, check out How to Recruit Vulcan and Indra into the Arknights on Pro Game Guides.