The best Schwarzwälder covers created in Cookie Run Kingdom
Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
Schwarzwälder is Cookie Run: the first non-cookie playable character in the Kingdom. He’s the epic official Choco Warehound Brute who prioritizes the forward position on the team. His versatile kit charges himself and his allies – and if you’re lucky enough to get a Schwarzwälder, it’s a sure must to build. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Finest Lids are made for Schwarzwälder at CRK
Schwarzwälder is a tank unit with an amazing ability to buff allies and deal decent damage as well. With such a useful set, it is important for him to survive battles, especially in the arena, where he is most useful. With that said, the best Schwarzwälder add-ons are either:
- Whole set of solid almonds With cooldown reduction bonus stats
- A full range of Swift chocolates With DMG resistance bonus stats
- A mixture of solid almonds and quick chocolate (x3 and x2 of each type)
For bonus stats, prioritize getting as much damage resistance as possible, as well as some cooldown time reduction and
Schwarzwälder’s best treasures in CRK
Schwarzwälder is best paired with global Treasure picks that will benefit the rest of your team, too. the squishy jelly watch It will guarantee almost 100 percent skill uptime and Old Hajj Scroll It will provide an attack boost. in the yard , Glittery Sugar Swaneather He will help revive a fallen colleague.
Related: Best Captain Caviar Cookie Toppings in Cookie Run Kingdom
Schwarzwälder skill information in Cookie Run: Kingdom
Choco Chip Hammer:
- Schwarzwälder’s regular attack has a chance to stun the target. His skill’s first cooldown time will be shortened, allowing skills to be used faster.
- When using the skill, Schwarzwälder will receive the Howling effect, increase his attack speed, DMG resistance, and increase team attack.
- When the duration of the effect expires, Schwarzwälder will attack enemies, whack them with his hammer, stun them, and trigger a Hammer Shock debuff effect.
- The debuff will reduce enemies’ attack and deal more damage from subsequent Schwarzwälder skill attacks with the hammer. As Schwarzwälder uses his skill, he will briefly become resistant to the province’s effects.
- Regular stun attack: 1 second with a 50 percent chance
- free dmg: 79.2 percent
- DMG hammer: 244.9 percent and stunned for 2.5 seconds
- Hammer Shock Deepaf: ATK -5.5 percent and additional skill damage with Hammer +200 percent for 40 seconds; Stack up to 3 times
- attacks orange: +15 for 8 seconds
- Attack speed orange: +35 percent for 8 seconds
- DMG resistance orange: +30 percent for 8 seconds
Are you excited about new cookies? Check out everything we know about the leaked Milky Way cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom here on Pro Game Guides.