Midstate vendors are on the list for Shapiro Davis’ inaugural celebration
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania (WHTM) — Announced Sunday, inaugural panelist Shapiro Davis has named the list of vendors who will be represented at the celebration on Tuesday, January 17.
More than 60 vendors will be from across the state, with many of the vendors representing the Midstate.
“We are thrilled to be showcasing an amazing array of Pennsylvania businesses from across the Commonwealth at the Opening Ceremony,” said Amanda Warren, Executive Director of the Inaugural Committee, Shapiro-Davies. “Governor-elect Shapiro understands that our local businesses are the backbone of Pennsylvania’s economy — so we are proud to have more than 60 locally owned and operated businesses teaming up with us to celebrate the beginning of the Shapiro-Davis administration.”
Here is a list of all of the Midstate vendors who will be attending the ceremony:
- Armstrong Valley Vineyard and Winery – Halifax
- Aunt Debbie’s Sweets – Hummelstown
- Chellas Arepa Kitchen – Lancaster, USA
- Frisco Chicken – Lancaster County
- Hershey – Hershey
- Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery – Lititz. Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery – Lititz
- Martin’s Snacks – York County
- S Clyde Weaver – Lancaster
- TFB Catering – Harrisburg
- Waltz Vineyards Estate Winery – Mannheim
- Wilbur Chocolate – Lancaster County