A gas leak causes the evacuation of the Lancaster County Church

Willow Street, Pennsylvania (WHTM) — A church in Lancaster County experienced a gas leak, prompting an evacuation of the building Sunday, January 15.

Grace Community Church on Willow Street experienced a gas leak in one of the building’s rooftop HVAC units. According to the church, the local fire company UGI and the church’s HVAC company responded.

Due to a gas leak, the congregation had to be evacuated at eight in the morning.

Everything was served around 10:45 a.m. and their 11 a.m. service was able to continue without delay, according to the pastor.

There were no reports of injuries.


https://www.abc27.com/local-news/lancaster/gas-leak-causes-evacuation-at-lancaster-county-church/