Explain all of One Piece’s exploration abilities
Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
In One Piece Odyssey, the Earth is wrecked on Waford Island and you must explore it to fix the Thousand Sunny and get back to your adventures. Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates are no strangers to exploration, and they all have field skills that give them different exploration abilities. Here are all the character exploration capabilities in One Piece Odyssey.
All of the Odyssey character’s field skills are from One Piece
Each member of the Straw Hat Pirates has field skills in One Piece Odyssey. These are handy capabilities that let you reacts with the Environment Beside progress through the game. Some characters have more field skills than others, but all characters have an ability that allows them to break containers and chests. Additionally, not all Expiration abilities are unlocked at the start. Here are all of the field skills and scouting abilities in One Piece Odyssey.
Related: Is One Piece Odyssey on Game Pass?
- Observation Haki: Scans the area for hidden items/strong enemies.
- Gum Rocket: Pulls Luffy towards points/grabs items.
- Door Slide: Cuts steel doors and steel boxes.
- Treasure sensor: finds berries.
- Usopp’s Shot: Shoot his slingshot at high targets.
- Chef’s Nose: Looking for items to cook.
- Can crawl through small spaces.
- Archaeologist Assessment: Discover hidden information about items and locations.
- Franky Skywalk: Creates a bridge to cross the gaps.
- No field skills/scouting abilities.
For more information on One Piece Odyssey, check out How to Get Usopp’s Traveling Sniper King Outfit in One Piece Odyssey and How to Get Traveling Set Outfit in One Piece Odyssey on Pro Game Guides.