Michael Buble will embark on a massive arena tour across the UK in 2023.
It comes after the singer played some of the country’s most popular outdoor venues during the summer. The tour was called “An Evening with Michael Buble” and saw the singer perform at Harewood House, Cardiff Castle and Hatfield House.
He will return to our side of the pond in Spring 2023 for another UK tour. He’ll see it before at The O2 in London, AO Arena in Manchester and many more.
If you want to get tickets for the tour, here’s everything you need to know:
Complete list of circuit dates for Michael Bublé Tour 2023
The Canadian singer will be touring the UK throughout the spring of next year. It will start in London in March 2023 and finish in Birmingham in May before heading to Ireland for back-to-back shows in Dublin.
The full list of dates for the 2023 tour is as follows:
- Sunday 26 March – The O2, London
- Fri 21 April – AO Arena, Manchester
- Monday 24th April –irst Direct Arena, Leeds
- Thursday 27 April – OVO Hydro, Glasgow
- Saturday 29th April – P&J Live, Aberdeen
- Monday 1 May – Utilita Arena, Newcastle
- Sunday 7 May – Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- Wednesday May 10 – Resorts World Arena, Birmingham
- Saturday 13 May – 3 Arena, Dublin, Ireland
- Sunday 14 May – 3 Arena, Dublin, Ireland
The top tour will also see the singer perform in Continental Europe from January to March 2023. He said: “I can’t wait to be back in arenas across the UK – it’s going to be a real spectacle on the scene! I’m so excited for people to try it!”
“So many of my fans have been a part of my journey over the past 20 years, so celebrating this milestone with everyone together is going to be so special. I just want to connect with them, take them away, spread some good. That’s it!”
When will tickets be on sale?
Public sale tickets will be available onriday (October 21). Tickets will go on sale at 9 a.m. via sites like Ticket Master.
Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. A maximum of 8 tickets per person and per family apply. Tickets over 8 will be cancelled.
Ticketmaster is Ticket saleor all dates on the UK and Ireland tour including The O2 and 3Arena.
Is there a pre-sale?
Pre-sale tickets became available on Wednesday (October 19). It was available for 48 hours.
Has support work been announced?
Support work for the UK and Ireland tour has yet to be announced.
What songs can he play?
The singer played a host of outdoor shows at popular venues across the UK in the summer of 2022. One such performance was at the Chewton Glen Hotel in New Milton, Hampshire on July 18.
This was the list of songs played according to Setlist.fm:
- Feeling Good (Anthony Newley Hardcover)
- I haven’t met you yet
- the love
- Sway (Dean Martin cover)
- When You Smile (The Whole World Is Smiling With You) (Seger Ellis hardcover)
- You’reirst, Last, Everything (Barry White Cover)
- To Love Somebody (Bee Gees cover)
- cling to
- I will never love you
- Fever (Eddie Cooley cover)
- I Can’t Helpalling in Love (Elvis Presley Hardcover)
- Baby I’ll wait
- Kind of Cool (Carol King cover)
- It’s a beautiful day
- Cry Me a River (Julie London cover)
- Save the last dance for me (The Drifters cover)
- You’re Nobody Until Someone Loves You (Ross Morgan and His Orchestra Cover)
- You’re Always On My Mind (Gwen McCray Hardcover)
Who is Michael Buble’s wife?
He is married to Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato.
The couple began dating after his split from Emily Blunt in 2008 and got engaged to Lopilato in November 2009.
Buble announced onebruary 22 that he and Lopilato were expecting their fourth child.