How to change the time onitbit Watch manually?
The trend of smart watches is increasing day by day in recent times. Many companies release great smartwatches with a lot of features. These features include fitness monitors and activity trackers. There is also a sleep tracking feature at such hours. itbit is one of the many companies that offer smartwatches with many features.
Many people rely onitbit as their primary fitness supplement to monitor their progress and stay motivated. But many users are currently experiencing issues with updating the time onitbit watches. Are you also facing such issues, don’t worry, we got you covered.
In this article, we will tell you how to change the time onitbit.
Why isitbit having a hard time changing the time?
Fitbit should automatically update the time on your device when you cross time zones or when you switch from daylight saving time to standard time. Whenitbit syncs with your phone, accessing the location helps the watch change the time according to the time zone you’re currently in. However, even after having this feature, many users are complaining that theiritbit watch time is not accurate. In this case, you have to follow the procedure given below.
How to set the time on youritbit app?
There may be two cases, i.e. either you haven’t synced youritbit with your smartphone yet, or even after syncing your device, the time doesn’t change. We will tackle both issues one by one.
How canitbit sync with your smartphone?
Syncingitbit with your smartphone is the fastest and easiest way to update the time on your smartwatch. As the tracker transmits data that the user can access via the mobile application, the smartphone device clock will automatically reset to the appropriate time zone. When the smartwatch is synchronized with a smartphone, it receives accurate time information.
Keeping the “All-Day Sync” option in youritbit settings will ensure that your fitness tracker always shows the right time and will allow for seamless data sharing. Here’s how to sync your watch with your smartphone.
- On your smartphone, open theitbit app.
- From the list of devices, choose the device you want to sync by tapping on its picture or model number.
- After syncing successfully, your smartwatch’s time will automatically adjust to reflect your current location and correct timezone.
How to manually change the time in theitbit app?
If for any reason you are unable to change the time on youritbit using theitbit mobile app, you will need to do so manually. Don’t worry, the process is very easy. Here’s how to do the same.
- On your phone, open theitbit app.
- At the bottom right of the screen, tap on the little ID card that says “Account.”
- To change the time zone, go to “Advanced Settings” > “Time Zone”.
- Now, change the toggle from Set Automatically to Set Manually and set the timezone on youritbit.
- Now, sync your smartwatch in order to make the changes.
This is how you can easily change the time on youritbit. Hope this article helps you, in case you have any doubts, do let us know in the comments section below.