It’s Black Peppa’s world and we all live in it
If there’s one thing that’s nearly as good as the return of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK to our screens, it’s a guarantee that Twitter will come together for a stream of tweets, memes and reactions in the same show quality – and when Season 4 comes back in our Lives last night, this year proved to be Not an exception.
The stunning premiere featured a cast that will leave jaws on the floor throughout the season – with the runway in particular being one of the highest standards for the first episode in a franchise storyline. Here are the best tweets, memes, and reactions to Season 4 of Drag Race UK!
1. The poor girls’ nipples were fighting for their lives
2. This is the funniest and truest thing I’ve seen looool
3. We’re all tweeting this from beyond the grave
4. Ru go back to Blobby School now
5. Obsessed with everything everywhere everywhere at once feelings blobby fingers
6. Girl are we going fashion week?
7. She missed a lot of tricks, let’s be real
8. Obsessed with Motosmintimami of Everything
9. Just a sober and sober pause
10. Amen! PS, Yshee is cast in the fifth season
11. Spit my coffee
12. It makes sense with my imagination
13. It was a perfect streak that I would give to Pixie
14. No, he’d be perfect alongside Rose Tyler
15. It was really disgusting
16. What an icon
17. Me Until Christmas
18. Really very cinema
19. Tots in all respects
20. I will watch
21. Back at seven in the evening you cowards, I’m old
22. Pure Cinema
Season 4 of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK continues on BBC Three and iPlayer every Thursday at 9pm. over here.
Related stories recommended by this author:
• Trinity the Tuck says negative criticism leveled at All Stars 7, but it has been modified
• All Stars 7 revealed who is the secret queen under the hat who is the symbol of the drag race